Here are some quotes about family time that I found:
- “I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family.” — Reba McEntire
- “Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.” — Mother Teresa
- “In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time.” —Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child or a parent.” — Barbara Bush
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” — John Wooden
I hope these quotes help you!